Position Title: Financial Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Financial Consultant job opportunity is available at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Our client, a Healthcare Consulting Firm, is seeking to engage the services of a Financial Analyst for the Organisation. The person(s) will have:
- The primary responsibility of the Project Executive is to contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion
- Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients and ensure projects and programmes are delivered within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance
- Enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards in the Organisation’s business by supporting Project Analysts and Project Leads in establishing, developing and managing the planning, control and co-ordination of the Organisation’s specific projects from inception to completion
- Provide a professional Business Development service by working alongside the New Business Manager, including RFP monitoring/evaluation; proposal/tender preparation/submission; contract negotiation/set-up; client liaison and management; which meet the Organisation’s quarterly/annual projections and satisfies client expectations
- Work closely with the Engagement Partner and participate actively in the delivery of all contracts and client engagements
The Person(s) areas’ of Responsibility will be:
- Project Organisation and Management
- Support the Project Team from project initiation, workstream activity, due diligence, fieldwork to final presentations and report writing; actively handling key work and directing and coordinating work of other team members from across multiple business units.
- Take responsibility and accountability for project-related decisions and relationships.
- Work with Engagement Partner and Project Lead to deliver all projects and accountabilities of the role efficiently, on a timely and expeditious basis and using best practice standards.
- Ensure that defined project requirements recorded in the Scope of Work and Deliverables documentation are executed accordingly. Monitor the project and report project results internally and externally.
- Work with Project Lead to research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Market Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Models, etc based on specific requests from clients.
- Contribute to administrative aspects of the Organisation’s Project work through oversight and line-management of Project Assistants and Project Support Staff by setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information required for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet-based research and production of PowerPoint presentations.
- Plan and organise Project functions including liaison with the Organisation’s employees (internally), clients, suppliers, Consultants and other stakeholders (externally) as appropriate
- Work with Project Lead to manage clients and External Consultants; establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on excellence.
- Organise Project Team meetings and Zoom Video conferences; attend and prepare meeting minutes, agendas and relevant paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion; ensure issues and risks are escalated promptly
The person(s)’ Business Development and Client Services will involve:
- New Business Origination: Work with the New Business Manager to source and assess opportunities with coverage for all of Nigeria, identifying bankable projects and particularly growing and developing new business transactions in the private sector. Develop and guide teams in the preparation of Pitch Books and Client Proposals in support of this new business
- New Business Development: Work with the New Business Manager to nurture business prospects by acting as a point of contact for existing and the Organisation’s prospective clients; sourcing new business, developing business prospects, closing deals, managing relationships with external contacts including clients, Consultants and suppliers
- Prospect Development: research, produce and submit Concept Papers, solicited and unsolicited Project Proposals, Public and Private Sector Expressions of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted proposals and bids are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation
The person(s) will give New Project Support by:
- Working with Project Lead to structure the Project Execution Frameworks and Project Timeline according to understanding and assessment of Scope of Work, Client Risk and resourcing. Negotiating project terms with clients, internal and external stakeholders, under the general direction of the organisation’s Engagement Partner, Prepare client presentations and support their decision making at key transaction stages.
- Being responsible to New Business Manager for follow-up enquiries and information requests related to project development work in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Defining, articulating and submitting final Technical and Financial Proposals based on a work budget costing, professional fees and third-party expenses for prospective projects
- Assisting New Business Manager to conclude negotiations, agreements and closing financial aspects of engagements based on the Organisation’s standard charge-out rates
- Working with the New Business Manager to coordinate and be responsible for all aspects of the New Project Team’s mobilisation with monitoring of financial records relating to expenditure
- Working with Project Lead to prepare initial (Kick-Off Workshop) presentations for Prospective Projects using MS Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- First degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) from a top-drawer University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years experience with an international organisation.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Publisher), Microsoft Visio, NVIVO software, SPSS Software
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Previous Consulting Experience with a multinational Professional Services Firm, Investment and Asset management firms,, Financial Consulting firms and any of the big 4 audit firms.
- Postgraduate qualifications
- Modern Language Skills with fluency in one European or other Language
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
28th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: