Position Title: Financial / Market Risk Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Financial / Market Risk Officer job opportunity is available at Alan & Grant for individuals who possess BS.c in any relevant discipline, MBA or Master’s degree.
The Job holder is responsible for implementing Enterprise Risk Management with key focus on Market and Financial Risk within the Group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manage Asset and Liability Risk of the Group and Subsidiaries in an efficient and forward-looking manner
- Review of the balance sheet trend analysis to monitor key performance ratios in terms of liquidity, risk asset exposures, deposit concentration, earnings
- Daily monitoring of Net Open position of regulated subsidiaries to ensure compliance with regulatory benchmark
- Manage the Financial and Liquidity Risk position of the Group and Subsidiary through efficient cash flow planning
- Review of the Contingency funding plan at intervals to ascertain its relevance and conduct regular risk measurements and valuation of Treasury
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow projections with inputs from all subs for adequate liquidity planning and cash allocation
- Assist with the implementation of the ERM Framework within the Group and Subsidiaries
- Effectively supervise the stress test process to ensure the simulation model captures the actual risk faced by the Group
- Daily monitoring of treasury / trading limit to ensure limits are not breached during transactions and also follow-up on exceptional approvals conclusively
- Develop standard statistical methodology and models to conduct market and financial risk measurement and valuation for the treasury positions
- Develop and assign Treasury / Trading limits attached to products and desks to mitigate liquidity risk and safe-guard risk capital
- Develop standard reporting templates, dash boards to be utilized by the Group and provide support and training to staff to build risk awareness
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head, Risk Management & Compliance
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of BS.c in any relevant discipline, MBA or Master’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience of which at least two (2) years must have been spent in a similar role
- Professional Membership as a Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP), PMI-Risk Management Professional, RIMAN Certified Risk Manager (CRM), and any other relevant risk management professional memberships or Other relevant professional qualification: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA is an added advantage
- Ability to provide of overall leadership and direction to the Market, Financial and Liquidity Risk Team
- Good knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, financial statements and cost control principles
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business issues and of corporate governance practices
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Ability to read large volumes of documents effectively and extract necessary information
- Proficiency with the use of MS Office and other relevant accounting tools
- Attention to details, analytical thinking and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Alan & Grant?
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.View More Jobs at Alan & Grant
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: