Position Title: Fire Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Slot: 2 Openings
Fire Officer job opportunity is available at Dangote Petroleum Refinery for individuals who possess Higher National Diploma (HND) / Bachelor of Science (BSC).
- Firefighting and Rescue Operations in Hydrocarbon Industry and sustain continuously improve his best performance in fire prevention and fire protection.
- A challenging & key role with the leading Oil Refining Company, where the incumbent will lead and develop the Fire & Rescue emergency team to ensure readiness to respond immediately to Fire, Hydrocarbon and Toxic Gas Release, Vehicle Accidents, Rescue and Fire Loss Control related situations in the Construction Project facilities on a 24/7 basis
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Responds 24 hours per day to all emergency incidents involving control of fire and rescue or other pertinent incidents, supervises all activities at incident sites, investigates all related incidents and prepares reports including findings and recommendations.
- Command and Control of the activities assigned to emergency response teams, including Fire & Rescue.
- Ensures all aspects of emergency preparedness are in place and appropriate for the identified risks, including the use of Pre-Emergency Plans and simulated emergency incident exercise programs.
- Directs and monitors all testing and maintenance to comply with integrity and certification requirements, including fire systems, life support equipment, SCBA, PPE, communication equipment, fire fighting vehicles, fire detection and alarm systems, fire pumps, ring main hydrants, fire water monitors, rim seal foam firefighting systems and equipment.
- Responsible for conducting firefighting & Rescue training of employees, contract workers, vehicle maintenance, foam stocks, PPE, SCBA and other firefighting equipment.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Higher National Diploma (HND) / Bachelor of Science (BSC) graduate from a recognized Institution of Nigeria.
- Six Month Fire Training certificate from recognized Fire Training Institute of Nigeria
- 15 years’ experience involved in firefighting / fire protection and use of fire and life support equipment.
- Possession of valid Nigerian driving license is essential.
- Very good knowledge of English language. Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Fire Brigade physicalfitness requirements, training certificates & examination qualifications.
22nd November, 2019
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS Dangote Petroleum Refinery?
Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.View More Jobs at Dangote Petroleum Refinery
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: