Position Title: Fleet Supervisor.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Fleet Supervisor job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Organise Vehicle Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organise the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly fuel usage report to the Group Facilities Manager
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the Group Facilities Manager
- Organise & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Review daily tasking requests on a weekly bass to ensure all tasking’s are within company policy
- Conduct random inspections of vehicles within the fleet
- Provide nightly transport tasks to control room supervisor
- Any other duties as directed by the Facilities Manager
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- HND/B.SC with a minimum of 7 years fleet management experience.
Apply Before :-
15th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: