Position Title: Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer job opportunity is available at African Economic Congress for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join our editorial team to add his / her contributions and enrich our magazine andwebsitewith new original articles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication Studies, or adjacent field.
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a Freelancer.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own a personal or laptop computer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
30th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS African Economic Congress?
African Economic Congress is a social enterprise that focuses on the growth and improvement of the African economy by facilitating conversations that bring about change across board.View More Jobs at African Economic Congress
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: