Position Title: Freelance Magazine Editor.
Job Station: Abuja.
Freelance Magazine Editor job opportunity is available at African Economic Congress for individuals who possess relevant qualifcations.
- We are lookong for a freelance / volunteer editor to perform a variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication of a leading economic / finance magazine with an African coverage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Rewrite copy from writers
- Modify written content from writers
- Develop a content calendar
- Develop ideas for content
- Oversee content production
- Create highly shareable content
- Adhere to journalism best practices
- Assign projects and monitor deadlines
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or English with 4-20 years work experience.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to meet the necessary budget
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Conceptual creative abilities
- Ability to create stories
31st December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Freelance Editor”.
WHO IS African Economic Congress?
African Economic Congress is a social entreprise with a passion for Africa’s growth.View More Jobs at African Economic Congress
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: