Position Title: Freelance Public Health Analyst (Remote).
Job Station: Nigeria.
Freelance Public Health Analyst (Remote) job opportunity is available at eHealth4everyone for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters and fliers, who will focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health, who should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a Degree in Public Health is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of one year experience.
- An ability to work remotely across multiple projects and tasks
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis and data analysis.
Apply Before :-
25th June, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, select your freelance position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
WHO IS eHealth4everyone?
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.View More Jobs at eHealth4everyone
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: