Position Title: Front Desk & Customer Service Officer.
Job Station: Other Countries.
Front Desk & Customer Service Officer job opportunity is available at Hempawa Consult for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Undertake administration duties such as accurately recording and making calls, word processing, filing, faxing and others.
- Distribute daily mail and faxes
- Manage postage of outgoing mail
- Carry out procedures to computer systems and client records
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain office equipment including services calls
- Warmly welcome clients and other visitors, determining their needs and ensuring that these are met in an efficient and friendly manner
- Promptly attend to incoming telephone calls, forward calls to appropriate staff members, and accurately record and distribute messages when required staff members are unavailable
- Provide support to employees of all departments (and on occasion other sites)
- Provide timely word processing for internal and external customers
- Ensure all communications, both internally and externally, are handled in a timely and professional manner.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A Degree with a minimum of 1 years work experience.
- Broad base of general clerical / secretarial skills, including filing, phone/front desk reception, and so forth.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including professionalism, ‘people’ skills, and the maintenance of confidentiality.
- Good basic administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience in organizing and maintaining moderately complex filing and records systems.
- Good reading, spelling / grammar and general writing and math skills. Some cash handling experience is desirable.
30th December, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Hempawa Consult?
Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: