Position Title: Front Desk Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Front Desk Officer job opportunity is available at Extendedstay Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Check guests in and out of their rooms
- Answer any questions guests have
- Make recommendations for activities and restaurants
- Store any luggage guests have
- Answer the phone and direct the call
- Take reservations on the phone
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Maintain the record of guests that have checked in and out
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- OND /NCE/HND/ B.Sc in any field
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, and the right attitude
- Computer Literate
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel.
Apply Before :-
31st July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Extendedstay Nigeria?
Extended Stay- Grand Hotel is the hotel that specializes on Comfort and Luxury. The hotel has been considered as one of the best to be, anytime you need relaxation. The hotel bar is stocked with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and guests can relax in the well-furnished lounge area. Guests can also enjoy local and continental dishes at the on-site restaurant. The fully-equipped gym is open to all guests.
`nhView More Jobs at Extendedstay Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: