Position Title: Front Office Manager.
Job Station: Abuja.
Front Office Manager job opportunity is available at Corinthia Villa Hotel for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Managing and training the Front Office staff
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Dealing with guests
- Arranging staff scheduling
- Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P ‘s special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Apply Before :-
4th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Corinthia Villa Hotel?
Corinthia Villa is a luxurious boutique Hotel. Beautifully designed with 70 rooms of individual character. The design reflects a cool style and incorporates the elegance and sophistication of complete luxury for both business and leisure traveler.View More Jobs at Corinthia Villa Hotel
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: