Position Title: Fruit Bartender.
Job Station: Edo State.
Fruit Bartender job opportunity is available at Ten Degrees Global for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Make and serve juices, smoothies, fruit bowls, parfait and like items.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment at all times.
- Clean and prep vegetables and fruits
- Follow fruit bar procedures to maintain supplies, storage and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
- Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well-stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Limit access to Fruit Bar area only to those authorized to be in the area, and to only those who abide by the cleanliness and sanitation rules;
- Assist members with questions on products and juices;
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Basic math skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be trustworthy
- One year fruit bar or related food service experience;
- Basic Computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
N30,000 / Month.
6th November, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: