Position Title: Full-time Pharmacist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Full-time Pharmacist job opportunity is available at Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited for individuals who possess B.Pharm degree
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Dispensing prescription and OTC medicines to the public.
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Rendering related Healthcare services such as Monitoring blood pressure.
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff.
- Inventory Management keeping tab of Out-of-stock and requesting for replenishment. Monitoring supplies.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must possess B.Pharm degree.
- Must be well-experienced in Retail Community Pharmacy practice.
- At least 1 year Post-graduation experience.
- Should be resident on Lagos Island preferably Lekki, chevron axis.
- Preferably between the Age bracket of 23 – 30 years.
- Must be willing to do flexible shifts (alternate shifts).
- Possess good Leadership skills and a good Team-player.
- Possess Impressive Product knowledge and in sync with recent researches.
- Must be able to create health related contents.
Apply Before :-
3rd December, 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited?
Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited is a pharmaceutical company located in Lekki, Lagos State, committed to improving the lives of patients through affordable and quality drugs.View More Jobs at Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: