Position Title: Graphic Designer Intern.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Graphic Designer Intern job opportunity is available at Workcity Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more.
- The Graphic Designer will work in adherence to a brief agreed with the client and creative director.
- The Graphic Designer will develop creative concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- This position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Apply Before :-
31st July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Workcity Africa?
Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.View More Jobs at Workcity Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: