Greensprings School job vacancies – we are recruiting for the following roles:
- Speech Therapist,
- Trainee (Lekki),
- Trainee (Anthony).
Apply for Greensprings School Jobs.
Vacancies exist for immediate employment at Greensprings School. Below are the requirements and the application procedure for Greensprings School jobs online.
- We are seeking to hire an experienced Speech Therapist.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to the following)
- To treat any case related to speech disorder or difficulties in children
- To enhance speech and language production in children, having difficulties with language, voice, pitch or loudness
- Cognitive-communication disorder is also a major part of speech therapy. The speech therapist works on the social use of verbal and non-verbal communication (receptive and expressive language) of an individual having difficulties in sharing thought and self- expression, feelings, ideas etc
- To draw a plan, program for individuals based on their needs after an assessment has been carried out
- Appropriate use of educational materials, medical equipment and certain speech devices to reinforce children with speech difficulties as their case may require.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- B.Ed Special Education, Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft package
- Ensuring high standards of discipline and work ethics
- Participating in CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community viz. students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
- Reporting to the school principal
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Sensitive.
Deadline: 26th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Graduate Trainee Program 2019 (Lekki)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The future of the world is in today’s classroom. We are looking for smart individuals who can be trained to make a difference in our educational system.
- Candidates should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.SC/BA with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; Computer Science, English, Spanish, Economics, PE, Drama, Art, Music, Food & Nutrition, Early Childhood Education.
- Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age must fall within 22 – 30 years.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Resume along with Credentials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should clearly state the subject of the email as “Graduate Trainee 2019”.
Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 (Anthony)
Job Location: Lagos
- Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate/Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking qualified candidates into the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2019.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; French, English, Special Education, Child Psychology, Mathematics, Sciences, Physical Education.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.com Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as Graduate Trainee 2019 – (Insert Subject Area) eg (Graduate Trainee – Maths).
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
About Greensprings School.
Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: