Position Title: Head, Business Development.
Head, Business Development job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position of Head Business Development for our client in two locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitableresources to complete its activities
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
30th June, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Michael Stevens Consulting?
Michael Stevens Consulting – Founded in 1991 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm with offices in 3 states in Nigeria and Accra in Ghana.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: