Position Title: Head-Business Development.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Head-Business Development job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expandour clientele. You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparesales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven workingexperience as a business development Team Lead, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
1st March, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: