Position Title: Head, Deposit Mobilization (Liability Generation).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Deposit Mobilization (Liability Generation) job opportunity is available at Rosabon Financial Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Head of treasury oversees and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
He / she among other things will:
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, Sales, marketing and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Rosabon Financial Services Limited?
Rosabon Financial Services, an award-winning company is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.View More Jobs at Rosabon Financial Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: