Position Title: Head, Internal Audit and Compliance.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Internal Audit and Compliance job opportunity is available at Concept Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Head, Audit & Compliance is responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- He/she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all predisbursement transactions.
Other duties include:
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solutions.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendations on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre/post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on a daily basis.
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance with the approved budget.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- M.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any other related field, with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 10 years cognizant experience, majorly within a financial institution
- Demonstrate strong skills in internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness.
7-12 Million (Annual)
WHO IS Concept Group?
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: