Position Title: Head of Clinical Services.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of Clinical Services job opportunity is available at Alan & Grant for individuals who possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS Degree).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Plan, implement and administer health programs and illness prevention activities to ensure that staff adopt healthy lifestyle and prevent disease
- Performs minor surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency
- The Head of Clinical Services oversees the clinical activities and operations and supervises the work of the Medical team.
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards requirements
- Participate in prompt emergency medical response in order to render care and prevent disease and injury
- Committed to lifelong learning and audit to ensure evidence-based practice and maintenance of patient safety and quality standards
- Providing comprehensive general medical and surgical services, and screening for various medical conditions
- Liaise with HR in the recruitment of employees to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Revise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- First Consultant on Call- Attend to all emergencies and unforeseen contingencies and participate in Safe-Care quality improvement plan
- Coordinate clinic activities including ANC, NCD clinics and also provides management to all clinical staff
- Plan and oversee all patient care in the hospital
- Coordinate all clinical activities including nursing, pharmacy and laboratory with support from the corporate office
- Contribute to the development of policies/guidelines and management protocols for the promotion of best practice in the hospital
- Liaise with Chief Executive Officer in the provision of clinical training and opportunities to staff for continuous development and evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary
- Respecting the privacy, dignity, needs and beliefs of patients, dependents and colleagues
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS Degree), 12 months houseman-ship & Residency completed
- 7 – 10 years’ experience as a Gynecologist Consultant
- Post residency experience under and without supervision as the Chief/Assistant Head/Head of Clinical/Medical services in a facility
- Proven experience as clinical/medical director, head of operations or other managerial position
- Excellent knowledge and experience in screening, diagnostic procedures and clinical supervision and program management
- Excellent surgical skills; general surgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery etc.
- Excellent leadership and managerial ability with time management skills
- Patient oriented with proficient interpersonal and counselling skills
- Solid understanding of performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO, Safe-Care) and regulations for the clinical field
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills with exceptional aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Alan & Grant?
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.View More Jobs at Alan & Grant
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: