Position Title: Head of Fundraising.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of Fundraising job opportunity is available at Adexen Recruitment Agency for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Build and manage relationships with HNIs, Investors, banks, and financial institutions in order to provide Company with liquidity at all times.
- Lead the fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams.
- Oversee the management of Funds raised and ensuring the production of effective, high-quality proposals and timely financial reports.
- Lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve agreed long term financial goals.
- Identify new potential Fund streams and produce strategies to access these funds.
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets.
- Lead the development of new funding streams.
- Develop and maintain effective supporter journeys for the development of relationships and retention.
- Responsible for local debt fundraising for the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Local Naira debt fundraising for the subsidiary with Investors and finance institutions.
- Managing the regulator going forward.
- Manage Forex and all other network financial matters
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Investment management, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a similar industry in the Nigerian financial sector.
- Minimum of 7 years in deal-making.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managing position.
- Experience with debt fundraising.
- Experience in liability generation.
- Strong knowledge in corporate finance and legal packaging.
- Good understanding of financial modeling.
- Good command of Excel and PPT.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.View More Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: