Position Title: Head of IT.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of IT job opportunity is available at Ralds and Agate Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Oversee the design, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of information systems and networks
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Oversee the administration of systems and servers related to company/client LAN and WAN (e.g. security, email system, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, filtering, proxies, backups, etc.) for the purpose of optimizing throughput, securing data, overseeing backup and recovery capabilities, and ensuring availability of services to authorized users
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Liase with other departments, determine and address their IT needs and requirements
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department’s annual budget and prepare project reports
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant subject
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Experience and familiarity with network, systems administration, communications standards, and database management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
28th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of IT” as subject of mail.View More Jobs at Ralds and Agate Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: