Position Title: Head of Operations.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of Operations job opportunity is available at Hubmart Stores Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Manage operations of Hubmart retail stores.Oversees the management of stores in all the region via the store managers; drive sales, monitor expenses and achieve profit objectives.
- Deliver on sales revenue achievement, volume, share; as represented by the Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing and Shelving (MAPS) goals
- Frequently utilize & analyze data from retail operations to provide insights upwards (to company leadership) and downwards (to the retail operations team) in order to drive better execution.
- Collaborate with corporate business partners (Visual, Merchandising, Planning, HR, LP, Finance, Store Operations, etc.) to ensure strategies are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Establish a unified selling methodology across all our stores and for our products.
- Develop reporting templates and ensure timely reporting of all retail sales, including providing insight on retail issues to Management.
- Monitor individual outlet performance and request improvement plans from store managers where applicable.
- Develop people through training and team development initiatives using performance management tools, including: performance reviews, in-store assessments, individual store executive’s development plans & succession planning documentation.
- Manage expense and/or revenue/operating income budget for the Company-Owned Retail stores.
- Responsible for driving best-in-class retail execution, observing specific contractual obligations with the company’s partners for their brands.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of merchandise buying, and retention of pricing plans.
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the store and other line Managers to ensure smooth flow of store operations.
- Provide necessary leadership to Store Managers to maintain effective store staff, which ensures that the stores are operated in accordance with corporate standards, company policy and legal requirements.
- Work closely with Store Managers in managing the budget while identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team/board
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- MSc / MA is desirable
- 7+ years’ experience in the retail space is required
- 5+ years’ managerial experience
- Candidate should have experience with P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
30th May, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
WHO IS Hubmart Stores Limited?
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: