Position Title: Head of Operations.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head of Operations job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- He will Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the company. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensuring appropriate operational planning and quality assurance control systems are in place and complied with.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Provide effective leadership to the project management team and demonstrate a clear ability to prioritize the company’s deliveries to best fit the company’s objectives.
- Oversee logistics, inventory management and management of customer delivery within timelines.
- Prepare and present timely and effective reports to the directors supported with appropriate analysis of business performance, progress towards set goals, significant deviations from goals and plans for corrective actions to promote business growth.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar roles.
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- A strong understanding of fabric sourcing, product development and the manufacturing processes with proven experience in the clothing/textile industry.
- Strong project management skills, especially in the areas of planning, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting and team management.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (with a high level of expertise in Excel)
- A working knowledge of production equipment, patterns and garment grading.
- Sound knowledge of safe working practices.
31st October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: