Position Title: Head of Payroll - Expatriate.
Job Station: Abuja.
Head of Payroll - Expatriate job opportunity is available at Adexen Recruitment Agency for individuals who possess B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Head of Payroll responsibilities include auditing the entire payroll process, approving exemptions and salary changes and setting guidelines for all procedures around employee compensation
- Streamline and document compensation procedures
- Audit payroll transactions to ensure all amounts and payment dates are accurate
- Approve one-time or permanent changes in payroll (e.g. salary increases, tax deduction, bonuses, expense reimbursements)
- Train employees who are involved in payroll on tax regulations and best practices
- Manage payroll discrepancies quickly and efficiently
- Ensure compliance with all payroll and tax laws
- Collaborate with Finance and HR to create payroll reports and forecasts
- Taking care of the correct Master Data input in SAP
- Checking the Data with ABAP Reports in SAP
- Preparing the Bank Payment Upload Files
- Booking the monthly Bank Book of Wages Department
- Leading a Team of 18 direct Reports.
- Be the vocal point in all payroll related matters to the Regions-, Site and Subsidiaries of the Group
- Be the sparring partner to the head of HR and the Director of Administration of the Group
- Be the sparring partner for the back office (SAP Supplier in Europe).
- Be the focal point for Tax, and Internal Audits as well available for the auditors
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or Finance
- MBA or Master’s in Accounting is a plus
- At least 10 Years’ experience in a leading operational HR Role / Function, Payroll Manager
- Experience with SAP Payroll Computation
- Experience with Nigerian Service of Conditions and SAP Payroll projects is a plus
- Experience in SAP FI for the commercial part as booking the payroll results in FI
- Familiar with SAP Query for the post payroll Reporting
- Hands-on experience with payroll software
- Familiarity with HRIS is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of labor legislation and tax regulations
- A high level of discretion and integrity when handling sensitive employee information
- Reports, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, HRIS, SAP, Human Resources, Team Management
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: