Position Title: Head of Tech Operations.
Job Station: Abuja.
Head of Tech Operations job opportunity is available at Trefoil Networks Limited for individuals who possess degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Science or a related field.
- The Head of Operations would be responsible for overseeing the technical activities across all divisions and ensuring a smooth flow of work across the organizations divisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization making important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities.
- Resolve disputes between team members and management and assist in addressing issues amongst team members to avoid unacceptable behaviors
- Provide training and mentorship to team members to make them better on the job
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Review customer technical demands and instructions and assist internal team and customers to identify the best order for lifts, and the most efficient methods of maintaining and using delivered materials
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Create and develop performance report, delivery method, scope of work, and KPIs for team members
- Engage in the negotiation of customer job demands and specifications as regards to labor and material; and assist in creating comprehensive technical documents
- Go to clients for project briefing, consultation, installation and closeout reviews
- Help out in managing customer demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Qualifications / Experience
- A relevant degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 8- 12 years professional experience in Technology or Telecoms.
- Core technical knowledge and understanding of Networking, Database, Operating systems and soft wares.
- Core understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
- High level of project Management Experience
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Sound knowledge of the software and hardware used in the network systems and well- acquainted with advanced technologies.
- Regularly update knowledge about the new and advanced technologies available in the market and use these technologies in the designs.
- Expertise in identifying problems in the existing systems and upgrade them with the new and more efficient ones.
- Expertise in Open System interconnection (OSI)
- Model knowledge of International Organization for standardization
- Understanding of IT infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
25th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and Location as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Trefoil Networks Limited?
Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.View More Jobs at Trefoil Networks Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: