Position Title: Head, Retails Sales.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Retails Sales job opportunity is available at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- This role will be reporting to the Executive Director, he / she will manage and provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Retail Sales Team, develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, successfully execute strategies to achieve financial targets, build relationships and understand customer trends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Coordinate, oversee and deliver an annual operating plan for the retail sales department
- Achieve sales growth and budgeted growth using technology, developing winning strategies and people development
- Assess the business and develop business plans that support corporate retail initiatives, and track the results
- Understanding the features and benefits of the firmâ€™s products, services and platform offerings
- Manage the measurement and analysis of internal processes to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of those processes
- Ensure operational activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality service delivery
- Develop the functional, methodological, interpersonal and personal skills of members of the retail sales team with measurable goals that tie into the overall retail plan
- Lead and develop customer-focused teams that represent the ideals of the firm, with a focus on exceeding customer’s expectations
- Build effective partnerships with support departments to maximize the overall performance of retail division
- Ensure direct reporting line is fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements
- Collate, review and report on economic factors / forces that may affect / shift sales target and tactical budgets
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience (3 of which must be at a Senior Managerial Role in an Investment bank or Financial services Institution)
- First Degree in Economics, Finance, or Business-related discipline from a reputable University
- MBA or M.Sc. will be an added advantage.
- Deep awareness and understanding of the financial industry/markets
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge
- Ability to lead effectively in a demanding and fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and take initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Customer relationship management
25th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS First Excelsia Professional Services Limited?
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.View More Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: