Position Title: Head, Vertical Business.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head, Vertical Business job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for managing the activities of the following departments:
- Investment Marketing
- Credit Marketing
- Digital Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overall supervision of the Marketing and Sales Group
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Design and execute development plans; monthly and annual action plans, investment maintenance and expenses plan.
- Ensure targets achievement for investment and loan growth, revenue, etc.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Work with the marketing and communications head to develop revenue growth initiatives
- Develop and maintain good relations with the VIP and key clients of the company
- Ensure that the team follows the company’s procedures and policies
- Set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals for the sales staff
- Follow up on the progress made in achieving the goals and come up with solutions to any problems faced by the workers
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the board of directors and other stake holders
- Monitor and maintain financial budgets to ensure the best use of company’s funds.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- M.Sc or MBA in Banking & Finance, Management and other related fields with Relevant professional certifications
- 15 years experience with at least 7 years in Managerial position working in similar position
- Proven track record of success in similar position
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Great communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under crunch deadlines pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- High levels of energy
- Good judge of character.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good presentation skill.
N500,000 to N700,000 / month.
13th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: