Position Title: Health Informatics Learning Adaptation Advisor.
Job Station: Kano State.
Health Informatics Learning Adaptation Advisor job opportunity is available at Society for Family Health (SFH) for individuals who possess degree in a Data Science or Health Informatics field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The position will work closely with the programme and communication team to organise and present data to the external audience in a way that is comprehensible, high impact and validates the policy objectives of the project.
- S/he will support the project process redesign, and implementation of ongoing change management to ensure the responsiveness of programme to achieving its planned impact.
- S/He will also lead the coordination and delivery of end-user training and support the team member in the visualisation of reports, quality of presentation and external engagements.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A minimum of an advanced degree in a Data Science or Health Informatics field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of specialised experience in health informatics or similar role within a donor-funded environment.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years in experience in media arts, visualisation and health sciences.
- Demonstrate knowledge of graphics and visualisation tools such as Adobe CS 5 Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Power BI or Tableau.
- Demonstrate experience in developing different types of visualisation products.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in graphic or interactive visualizations for the web, reports and/or other media.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Project management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter
- Coordination and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and interactive data visualization software such as Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Ability to work on multiple technical areas at one time
Apply Before :-
1st May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Society for Family Health (SFH)?
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.View More Jobs at Society for Family Health (SFH)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: