Position Title: HEMM Operator (Dumper - Cement Industry).
Job Station: Kogi State.
HEMM Operator (Dumper - Cement Industry) job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess SSCE.
Reference No.: Mines-Obajana-002
- Responsible for operating Heavy Earth Moving Machinery in a safe and effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Coordinator from time to time.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE with minimum of ten (10) years experience in the operation of heavy equipment. Or Trade Test 2
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Salary (Not Specified)
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.View More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: