Position Title: Human Resource Manager.
Job Station: Kano State.
Human Resource Manager job opportunity is available at OutsideIn HR Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To coordinate, direct and supervise all the activities of human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee engagement.
- Recruitment, selection policies and procedures;
- Performance Management and Staff evaluation;
- Manpower planning and budgeting;
- Training programs;
- Administering benefits programs- insurance, pensions, leave, etc.;
- Compensation, sanction and reward administration;
- Policies and process, procedure formulation.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Relevant Industry Professional Certifications such as CIPM, PHRI/SPHRI etc. is a requirement.
Experience & Relevant Skills:
- 4 – 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management
- Prior experience is essential in facilitating judgment related decisions and implications of risk within a commercial business.
Apply Before :-
17th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF/Word format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
WHO IS OutsideIn HR Limited?
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers’ – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment – to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you’re most passionate about. Selah.View More Jobs at OutsideIn HR Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: