Position Title: Human Resources Consultant.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Human Resources Consultant job opportunity is available at PTK Consulting Limited for individuals who possess BSc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in the
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Payroll Management- Tax, Pension, and distribution of Pay advice to staff
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure and enforce proper control measures in the restaurant- Diesel, Stock, Security scrutiny, Departmental control & attendance monitoring, etc.
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy
- Monitor and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Send Daily, Weekly and Monthly report on operational issues
- Carry out periodic Audit of the Restaurant activities
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Restaurant Operations
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Must have 2 years’ experience
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Please note, it is only for those living within Aba Road and Environs in Port Harcourt.
Apply Before :-
27th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using position applied as subject of email.View More Jobs at PTK Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: