Position Title: Human Resources Information Systems Assistant (Recruitment Assistant), CHHR3 - Short Term Staff.
Job Station: Other Countries.
Human Resources Information Systems Assistant (Recruitment Assistant), CHHR3 - Short Term Staff job opportunity is available at African Development Bank Group (AfDB) for individuals who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Under the general supervision of the Recruitment Officer, and working closely with recruitment team members, HR Business Partners (HRBPs), HR Shared Services colleagues, the Short-Term Staff will support recruitment related activities including data collection, data management, data analysis and reporting.
- S/he will also be expected to take active part and provide support to the entire recruitment process from advertising up to the end of the process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Vacancies and Positions Management:
- Assist the preparation of Vacancy Notices through liaising with Language Services for translation;
- Post and tracks vacancies on the e-recruitment platform;
- Manage the application process via e-recruitment platform;
- Attend to queries from clients in a timely manner.
Data Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting:
- Set up systems, databases and processes for collection of data on recruitment related activities;
- Compile and maintains statistical records on recruitment at each stage of the cycle, analyzing data and producing statistical reports that reflect current recruitment activities/status;
- Produce reports as needed by various internal clients, including dashboards for Senior Management;
- Capture and enter data into HRIS;
- Produce ad-hoc reports as requested;
- Provide support on HRIS upgrades and testing;
- Respond to HRIS data inquiries and requests from different team members.
Audit and Compliance:
- Execute duties in line with set rules, policies, procedures and standards;
- Assist the Recruitment Officer on compliance matters through executing activities in line with the Banks regulations, policies, procedures and standards;
- Assist or provide support on audit related activities.
Other Recruitment related tasks:
- Filing of recruitment related information and documents;
- Support reference and background checks;
- Support the preparation and management of offers;
- Liaising and following up on appointments with HR Administration;
Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in Human Resources Information Systems or similar environment;
- Knowledge of HRIS and ATS systems and practices;
- Knowledge of computer database systems;
- Knowledge of general human resources management;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other language.
- Excellent knowledge of the use of standard software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and web tools).
- Knowledge of Taleo, SAP or other IT systems used in the Bank will be an added advantage.
Apply Before :-
10th December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for further assessment, will be contacted. Applicants should submit with their application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Scanned copies of relevant certified educational qualifications.
- Proof of citizenship or evidence of permanent residency or work authorization for CÔTE D’IVOIRE.
- Any additional documents deemed relevant to this position.
- This position does not attract international terms and conditions. The post holder will be considered a short-term staff (local staff)
- To apply for this position, you need to be national of one of AfDB member countries.
- Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for interview will be contacted. Only online applications submitted with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of the required degrees will be considered. The President, AfDB, reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level. The African Development Bank is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) does not ask for payments of any kind from applicants throughout the recruitment process (job application, CV review, interview meeting, and final processing of applications). In addition, the Bank does not request information on applicants’ bank accounts. The African Development Bank Group declines all responsibility for the fraudulent publications of job offers in its name or, in general, for the fraudulent use of its name in any way whatsoever.
WHO IS African Development Bank Group (AfDB)?
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.View More Jobs at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: