Position Title: HVAC Technician.
Job Station: Lagos State.
HVAC Technician job opportunity is available at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited for individuals who possess High School Diploma or equivalent.
- HVAC technician is responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures.
- They ensure that heating systems perform at optimum functionality, the installations HVAC and, the upkeep of the landscape.
- Generally, HVAC technicians have a high school diploma or with a certification in HVAC or building maintenance technology. Successful HVAC technicians are detail oriented with strong manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Inspect HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
- Installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, Building Maintenance Technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Trade Test iii, ii, and i certificate or NABTEB Certificate
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Apply Before :-
17th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited?
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.View More Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: