Position Title: Igbo Teacher.
Job Station: Imo State.
Igbo Teacher job opportunity is available at Broadoak Schools for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and syllabus being taught
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Liaise with The Head of Department and learning Support D epartment where a student may have special educational needs and with the form tutor
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to studing and build productive relationship with students
- Set homework which is appropriate to the student’s ability and their wider workload, following School policy
- Access students’s work accurately and regularly, giving thoughtful and meaningful feedback
- Promote high Standards of organisation
- Be punctual to lessons
Apply Before :-
17th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Broadoak Schools?
Broadoak Schools – We aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.View More Jobs at Broadoak Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: