Position Title: Information Technology / Design and Delivery Personnel.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Information Technology / Design and Delivery Personnel job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess First Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Design, document, implement and continuously improve Testing services, processes, tools and ways of working to support the Technology operating model.
- Create awareness and drive adoption and adherence to Quality Management System of Testing services, processes and standards.
- Manage, govern, and co-ordinate the operational delivery and service level of agreed Testing services to Technology portfolios, programmes and projects and development teams.
- Implement standard global policies, processes and tools to:
- Align to the increasing pipeline of demand for testing.
- Advisory and guidance in the chosen delivery methodology; agree the requirements for Testing and the approach to be followed.
- Ensure testing resources, tools and environments are in place to deliver.
- Optimize use of testing resources across portfolios, programmes and projects.
- Ensure automated testing happens as part of the build process
- Monitor and report on Testing activities and facilitate decision making.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline
- Certification in any of these quality and testing frameworks e.g. Six Sigma, CoBIT, ITIL, ISEB, ISTQB Test Manger, etc.
6 – 13 years of cumulative experience with:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an area of specialization with 2 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in information and communication technology (ICT) preferably in the Telecommunications, Banking, FMCG or a ICT related industry
- Hands on experience in Software Quality Management System, use of testing tools for automation, performance, regression, i.e. SIGOS, Jmeter, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, etc.
- Experience in Defect management/quality center
- Experience in Software Quality Process Definition and Reviews in an IT environment
- Experience in Solution Delivery Lifestyle(SDLC) management framework and execution
- Experience in managing test environments, product development/systems, ERPs and testing tools to ensure stability and quality in the delivery process
- ISO, CoBIT, Six Sigma, ISTQB Test Manager ,Customer experience Testing or CMM would be an added advantage
- Quality Assurance management training
- Software Quality Assurance methodologies
- QA best practices.
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should: ‹‹‹››› Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: