Position Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Internal Audit and Compliance Officer job opportunity is available at KPMG Nigeria for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS KPMG Nigeria?
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.View More Jobs at KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: