Position Title: Internal Control Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Internal Control Officer job opportunity is available at Goldline Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics or related discipline.
Under the guidance of the Head Internal Control, the Internal Control Officer assists in ensuring and strict adherence of the company’s policy, rules guidelines by all staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Promote and practice the company’s statements of essence- (Mission statement, Vision statement and Value statement) in executing his functions as well as in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Assists the Head Internal Control to ensure that the company’s inventories for both Lagos central warehouse and branches conforms with the system quantity at all times.
- To ensure daily transactions are vetted on a daily basis.
- To ensure that daily transaction documents from the warehouse are returned on a daily basis and accounted for.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in posting into the company’s ERP solution
- To ensure collation of daily sales document
- Partaking in every audit and assurance exercise within Lagos and upcountry
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting or Internal Audit/Control Experience
- Proficiency in excel and quick books.
- A keen eye for details
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Data mining and analytics
- Very effective organizational skills.
- General IT Knowledge
- Business acumen
- Male, preferably.
Apply Before :-
- 15th December, 2019.
- From N45,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Goldline Nigeria Limited?
Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.View More Jobs at Goldline Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: