Position Title: Inventory Analyst.
Job Station: Abuja.
Inventory Analyst job opportunity is available at Compovine Technologies Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Prepare report to management on stock levels and other issues as regards inventory etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory / Warehouse management
- Candidate must reside in Abuja / Neighboring state
30th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Kindly use this format: Full Name, Age, Location, Position and Class of Degree. (Example- Isreal Akin, 34, Abuja, Inventory Analyst, 2.1)
WHO IS Compovine Technologies Limited?
Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.View More Jobs at Compovine Technologies Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: