Position Title: Investment Portfolio Coordinator.
Investment Portfolio Coordinator job opportunity is available at HR Leverage Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Provide client consultation to develop investment objectives
- Constructing successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions, and economic trends.
- Monitor client investments.
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Buy and sell securities in client accounts to maintain a specific investment strategy, or to reach an investment objective.
- Keep clients up to date on the state of their portfolios.
- Handle financial products as required
- Maintain new and existing client relationships
- Study stock market trends on a daily basis.
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Investment or a related field preferred
- Professional certification in any finance related body is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of economic theory and financial terminology.
- Working Knowledge of best investment practices.
- Computer aptitude, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, and other database software.
- 5 or more years of experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution environment
- Detailed understanding of capital markets.
- Excellent skills in managing multiple task requiring strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.View More Jobs at HR Leverage Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: