Position Title: IP Operations Engineer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
IP Operations Engineer job opportunity is available at Willers Solutions Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design implements and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade core network equipment and configuration.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- Min of 3 years proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- Must be CCNA or CCNP certified.
- Must have good verbal and writing skills.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP..) and layer 2 technologies(VLAN, trunks, STP..)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
Apply Before :-
25th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IP Operations Engineer” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.View More Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: