Applications are invited from young polytechnic graduates with at least Lower credit and university graduates with at least second class lower for the IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to inject fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
Job Location: Lagos
IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements.
- HND or B.Eng./Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2015.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
How to Apply for IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Before: Not Stated.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: