Position Title: IT Support Engineer (Cement Industry).
Job Station: Kogi State.
IT Support Engineer (Cement Industry) job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Serve as the primary contact for IT related issues to end users in DCP plants and manage IT service management helpdesk.
- Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
- Follow-up with second-level/ expert support teams to ensure prompt resolution of escalated faults/ requests and handle inbound and outbound communication between end user and expert support teams.
- Communicate resolution of faults to end-user/ fault/request initiator.
- Log all requests/ issues unto the service centre database and perform regular trend analysis of issues and requests.
- Assist in developing and administering training programmes for end users e.g. on relevant self-help tips.
- Provide input to relevant IT teams on possible enhancements to existing systems/ products, based on user queries/ feedback
- Administer internal customer satisfaction surveys.
- Keep abreast with new end user technologies and apply knowledge to DCP.
- Manage user accounts, passwords and permissions.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports to the Plant IT Coordinator.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant IT Head.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / HND Computer Science + 3 years experience
- Certified IT Professional (CISCO, MSCE, COMPTIA -A+ )
- Skilled in software configuration and hardware installations.
REMUNERATION and benefit:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.View More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: