Position Title: Java Developer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Java Developer job opportunity is available at eHealth4everyone for individuals who possess degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field.
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least one (1) year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
31st March, 2020.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
WHO IS eHealth4everyone?
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.View More Jobs at eHealth4everyone
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: