Position Title: Junior Software Developer (Back End).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Junior Software Developer (Back End) job opportunity is available at Sankore Investment for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Optimize back-end processes for speed and reliability
- Assist in ensuring improvements to the current development framework by identifying deficiencies and suggesting updates to the team lead
- Replicate and engineer fixes for reported bugs
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field
- 1-2 years work experience in Software Development, fresh graduates may apply if they demonstrate strong software development potential
- A good understanding of the FINTECH Industry
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Wide practical experience in core Java
- Experience using spring boot/spring frame work
- Sound Java EE 6+ experience including JMS, JPA, Servlets, EJB, CDI, JAX-RS
- Software testing tools: Junit, Arquillian
- Strong experience in DBMS’s like MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience designing API’s, building web services, and able to design and implement database schema’s
- Experience with message queuing, job queues, asynchronous processing, and 3rd party platforms and applications
- Ability to create wire frames and/or functional specifications
- Knowledge of Security standards for Software development.
Apply Before :-
17th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Sankore Investment?
Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions.View More Jobs at Sankore Investment
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: