Position Title: Lab Scientist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Lab Scientist job opportunity is available at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited for individuals who possess releavnt qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids.
- Evaluate test result and prepare reports for physicians.
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety.
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment.
- Cross-match blood for transfusion.
- Write medical article for medical journals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science an internship program.
- Medical laboratory scientist are required to be registered with the medical sciences council of their country of residence of practice.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Good listen and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to keep information. Confidential.
- Accuracy and precision
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good eyesight and near vision
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to concentrate for long period of time.
- Knowledge of chemistry and biology.
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures
- Knowledge of clinical microbiology.
5th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Lifecrest Medical Services Limited?
Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos state. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ent, Cardiology etc,as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialities ie Psychiatry, Psychology etc.View More Jobs at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: