Position Title: Lead - Customs Clearance.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Lead - Customs Clearance job opportunity is available at Airtel Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To ensure end to end delivery of Capex and Opex items on time and as required by the business
- To ensure optimal cost control in all logistics processes
- To ensure Airtel Nigeria post Customs Clearance Audit readiness for all shipment transactions
- Relationship management of Customs and other government agencies
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Other requirement of the role include:
- University Degrees – Engineering, Numerical or Business Sciences
- Ability to manage business relationships
- Good understanding of Customs HS codes for telecom equipment’s
- Good understanding of Clearance & Import/export requirements
- Ability to coordinate and multi task
- 10 years’ experience in Logistics planning and operations
- End-to-End Logistics Management (Within Nigeria and off-shore):
- Good knowledge of SCM
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS Airtel Nigeria?
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.View More Jobs at Airtel Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: