Position Title: Lead Imaginator (Brand, Marketing & Products Development).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Lead Imaginator (Brand, Marketing & Products Development) job opportunity is available at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The Lead Imaginator has the ultimate goal of championing the success of the company products and building strong relations between the product brand and the customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Create and execute branding and marketing plans including digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and manage marketing campaigns including product launches, promotions/competitions, tradeshows, and fund-raising activities.
- Write, edit, and proofread press releases and marketing material for use in different channels.
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare monthly reports on campaign and budget performance.
- Coordinate with departmental heads to manage the day to day relationships and activities with institutional clients for the promotion of company products.
- Build, monitor, and maintain an effective social media presence for the products including but not limited to website, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
- Identify digital opportunities to market products and execute marketing on the identified digital platforms.
- Management of digital ads including ad creation, plug-in, and analysis.
- Coordinate traditional advertising (print, radio, billboards, TV etc.)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Suitable Applicants must possess:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing new product introduction as well as marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing (digital & traditional) campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using “Lead Imaginator” as subject of the emailView More Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: