Position Title: Legal Receptionist.
Job Station: Abuja.
Legal Receptionist job opportunity is available at AnyJob Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when visitors arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to visitors
- Deal with special requests from visitors
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have a degree in law or has been called to bar.
- Should reside in Abuja.
- Should be a fast typer.
- Has good Verbal and Written Communication
- Have an overachieving Attitude
- Good work ethic
- Be friendly, professional, adaptable and patient
- Have good problem Solving Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills, telephone Skills and handle pressure
Apply Before :-
2nd August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS AnyJob Limited?
AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best fit jobs in Nigeria.View More Jobs at AnyJob Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: