Position Title: Linux System Administrator.
Job Station: Abuja.
Linux System Administrator job opportunity is available at eHealth4everyone for individuals who possess degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field.
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Apply Before :-
31st March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
WHO IS eHealth4everyone?
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.View More Jobs at eHealth4everyone
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: