Latest job openings at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited jobs online.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for the following vacant positions:
- Lantern Ambassador
- Admin/Recruiting Officer
Job Job Locations: Edo, Akure-Ondo, (Shagamu, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode)-Ogun, Jos, Abuja, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt -Rivers and Calabar-Cross River
- Visit at least 10 schools in a day
- Collect the name and address of the school
- Name and phone number of the proprietor/proprietress or the person in charge
- Email, Facebook, Instagram and website of the school
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective
Job Location: Lagos
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Must live around – Ikeja, Agege, Maryland or Ketu
- Should have no more than OND or degree in Office Management
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in conducting Staff Recruitment & Placement.
- Fleet/Pool car Administration & Maintenance
- Manage and plan recruitment advertisement.
- Handling Documentation of Training
- Handling matters relating to recruitment and selection.
- Arranging aptitude screening.
- Coordinating for interviews and Assessment centers.
- Manage relationship with various recruiting agency.
- Drafting of Recruitment brief and supervising the Art work before sending for publication in the Newspaper.
- Database administration of suitable applicants. (KIV)
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the target time.
- Ensure all recruitment policies and procedures and technique are adhered.
- Draft employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates.
- Updating of Pension remittance schedule of various PFA and payment of same at various banks (Custodians).
- Co-ordinate/conduct Induction for New Employee
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Chairman/HRM
- HND, B.Sc in Business Administration,
- Age: 28 – 32 years of age
- 2 – 3 years of experience
How to Apply for Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited Jobs.
Apply Before: Not Stated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of your email.
About Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: